Cell phones are a necessity at the site. Not only for phone, but also taking photos & videos of the site, sending the photos by e-mail, looking at drawings and doing a little research. Now it is indispensable even at the site.
By the way, have you ever dropped your cell phone on site?
Dropping from your pocket while working, dropping in a hurry to answer the phone, or slipping while operating your cell phone.
If you drop your cell phone, the screen will crack or break relatively easily. Of course, the repair fee is much expensive.
But the most horrific thing at the site is that when the cell phone falls, it’s impatient to prevent it and put your self at risk.
At the moment, your consciousness was concentrated on your cell phone, and your reflexive actions to prevent it may cause a great disaster.
Safety belts for fall prevention are not limited to people. And cell phones are now a necessity at the site. In order to eliminate the risk of disasters at the site, your cell phone also needs a safety belt.【INTRODUCTION】
With safety belt for your cell phone “SAFETY FIRST”, the way you use your cell phone at the site will change dramatically! More convenient and more secure. Keep safe to use safety belt for your cell phone “SAFETY FIRST”.
- Please read this notice carefully before using this product. Please use it safely and correctly after fully understanding the contents. Please note that we do not support the use of your device.
- Please refrain from using a smartphone with a glass material on the back and a fingerprint and dirt-prevention treatment.
- If just pasted without a case, it may come off and fall.
- Attach this product to the device at your own risk. Please note that insufficient mounting may cause dropping or loss.
- Do not swing or pull strongly with the product attached. Doing so may cause damage, failure, or injury to the product or your equipment.
- Do not exceed the maximum withstand load (1kg). The maximum withstand load value is an experimental value based on our endurance load test and is not a guaranteed value. In addition, the static load is a load in which the magnitude and direction of the load applied to the material are constant and do not change over time. It may not be used depending on the shape of the device.
- If any abnormalities appear on your skin due to the use of this product, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use in direct sunlight, high humidity, or near heaters.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any damage to the human body, clothing, equipment, etc. when installing this product.
- We cannot be held responsible if the data on your device is lost when using this product. Be sure to back up your data so that you don’t have to worry about losing your data before using it.
- The Company is not liable for any incidental damages (changes or loss of call content, loss of profits, related expenses, etc.) resulting from the use or non-usability of this product.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Please note that operation is not guaranteed in all situations, even when used with compatible devices.
- In the unlikely event that there is a defective product due to manufacturing reasons, please contact your dealer for replacement with the same or equivalent product. The warranty period of the product is within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Products and packages are subject to change without notice due to improvements and other circumstances.