Currently, triangle bandage, gauze, bandage are spread as a hemostasis tool. However, it is said difficult the general people who do not have technical knowledge to give appropriate hemostasis measures using these. In an emergency, it is very important for the injured person by the large scale natural disaster and casualty to give quick and effective hemostasis while being transported to the medical institution from the viewpoint of life saving. However, satisfactory hemostasis has not been done in practice. Therefore, the danger from which the injured die of excessive bleeding or hemorrhagic shock is high. Based on such present conditions, the development and manufacture of the hemostasis tool which is easily usable to anyone without specialized knowledge and takes quick and effective hemostasis, has been required. J･PAD is an epoch making hemostasis tool that has been developed to meet these demands.
[ STRUCTURE OF J･PAD ]
- Three levels of unique structure made of the pulp cotton.
- This pad separates water (serum) in blood irreversibly and raises the density of red blood cell or platelet and stops bleeding by causing a blood clot.
- PRODUCT NAME J･PAD
- CLASSIFICATION GENERAL MEDICAL DEVICES
- DIMENSIONS 130mm X 180mm
- WEIGHT 8.1g ± 0.81g
- QUANTITY OF ABSORBING WATER OVER 60g (SALINE)
- INDIVIDUAL PACKING 1 PC / STERILIZATION PACK (FOLIO STATE)
- MADE IN JAPAN
[ HOW TO USE ]
- Although this product is made for hemostasis, in some cases hemostasis may not be completed due to the size of the wound and the amount of bleeding. You should take the examination of the expert doctor.
- T his pad is made to suppress the bleeding temporarily but not to heal the wound. By all means you should take the advice of the expert doctor.
- This pad is disposable. (Reuse is prohibited.)
- Do not use if the sterilized bag is broken or polluted or wet.